Welcome to LagosPages.com!. Please browse and enjoy LagosPages.com (the "Site"). We provide our content, products, and services to you on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
THE SITE EDITOR'S SERVICE
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
USE OF SITE
You may use or download material displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only. If you download material, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, or otherwise use the content of this Site and/or content contained in e-mails distributed to you from LagosPages.com for public or commercial purposes without the Site's written permission. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate and accounts if we believe that your conduct violates these Terms.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- You will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- You will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- You will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- You will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent;
- You will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
VOTING, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
Users who have registered on the Site may review and post comments on the businesses and other issues of general interest featured on the Site.
By providing any content to this web site:
- You agree that any and all information that you submit to the Site, including any and all numerical votes and written comments, is the property of LagosPages.com and may be used by us for any purpose;
- You agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section;
- You acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
The reviews published on this Site are based on public opinion surveys, with numerical ratings reflecting the average scores given by all survey participants who voted on each establishment and text based on direct quotes from, or fair para-phrasings of, participants' comments. PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, AND OTHER FACTUAL INFORMATION WERE CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE WHEN PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE; ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES MAY NOT BE REFLECTED.
All content on the Site and/or on e-mails distributed to you from the Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of LagosPages.com, and is protected by international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor's copyright agent may be contacted at info@LagosPages.com
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site and/or on e-mails sent to you are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of LagosPages.com. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
We cannot guarantee your confidential use of this site. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
Thank you for reading these Terms and for using LagosPages.com