Your business owner & location details
The first step in registering your business with LagosPages.com is to provide key contact & business information, allowing customers to contact your business.
Item names that are bold are required, other data is optional.
- contact name: simply enter the key contacts name
- contact number: a telephone or mobile number that will not be published online
- contact email: an email address that will not be published online
- Buisness name: the name your customers know you by
- The legal name of your business, not published online
- business numbers: add all the telephone numbers customers can use to reach your business
- web site: add your business web site address
- description: tell everyone about your business
Once the form is compete hit "next" to move onto your location details.
- level & building: allows adding Level 2
- street: type your street number & name.
- other details: should you address not be suggested, fill in other address details
business search service that enables you to find what you need, where you need it – and when you need it.
Searching for a business is simple; just enter a keyword to find (“what”) and the location you need it in (“where”) and we’ll do the rest. You can also browse for businesses using our Category Directory.
Navigating the site
You'll notice several elements that appear on every page of LagosPages.com:
- At the top of each page are the What and Where search boxes and the Find button , which launches your search.
- To navigate within the website there are links on all pages showing you where you are in the site. If you get lost, you can always hit the LagosPages logo in the top left to return to the homepage.
These elements enable easy access to essential functions and provide a consistent way for you to locate information on the website. For a view of all the pages on the site you can visit our Site Map page.
I can’t find the business I am looking for?
We make all efforts to have the most comprehensive collection of listings. However, it is solely at the advertiser’s discretion as to whether they want to be listed. Therefore in some cases we may not have the business you are looking for as they have opted out of being listed.
If you know of a business that isn’t online, and you would like to request it, you can suggest a business by Sending us a message through our feedback form.
I don’t seem to get any results for my search?
There may be many reasons for this unfortunately. The good news is that there are many ways to find what you need.
The first step is to review your keywords. Check that the spelling is correct, or try using fewer keywords.
Another way is to navigate using our Site Map. All businesses have to list under at least one category. We have made best efforts to group our categories into a structure that would make sense to you.
If you are looking for a specific business, they may not be registered with us. If you think a business is missing, please let us know.
If you have any questions on our category structure, or would like to recommend a category please Contact Us and let us know your thoughts.
How do I use Directions?
The Get Directions data is driven by the Google Maps Application.
Simply enter the location you want to travel from and the location you want to travel to (or select a business from the list). You can even enter a stop off point!
The application will then show you a way to get from point A to point B (or C)
If you think we need to add any additional help sections, please Contact Us and let us know your thoughts.
Ratings and Reviews FAQ's
Ever had a good experience with a local business? How about the mechanic who always ensures your car is super clean after a service? Reviews on LagosPages.com are a great way to let your fellow Lagosians know about the great service you’ve had from local Lagos city businesses.
Had a less than stellar experience with a business? Reviews can also be a good way to share some constructive feedback, which can help local businesses improve on aspects of their business or alert other customers to watch out for less than professional behaviour.
We’ve put together some FAQ’s to help you find out more about how Ratings and Reviews on LagosPages.com work.
Q. How do I post a review?
- Register and login to the LagosPages.com website
- Find the business you want to review and scroll down to the review section
- Choose a star rating and write a review that is at least 25 characters long. Hit submit.
- Your review will go into our moderation queue which takes a maximum of 24 hours to review.
- You’ll receive an email when your review is live on the site. Or, if we feel your review isn’t suitable, we’ll give you another chance to change your review and resubmit.
Q. Can I change / edit my review?
Absolutely. You’re welcome to update or change your review any time. This can be a great thing to do if the business has addressed your concerns & you want to acknowledge that.
You’ll first need to login. Then click on your "Review Tab" within your account section. Here, you’ll see a list of all submitted reviews.
Submitted reviews are grouped by status (live, declined etc). Select the status of the review you want to edit. Select the Edit Review link directly below the review. Your review will go through the a moderation process and we’ll alert you when it’s been published.
Q. Why do I have to be logged in?
LagosPages.com does require that you register before you can submit a review so that we can contact you if you need to adjust your review (spelling, grammar, language).
Q. What happens after I submit my review?
Your review will go into our moderation process and will be checked by the team at LagosPages.com. If the review meets our guidelines we’ll publish it on LagosPages.com and send you an email so you can check it out. If your review doesn’t meet our guidelines, we’ll send you an email and let you know why. Depending on why your review was declined we may give you the opportunity to edit your review and resubmit it to the team. If it meets our guidelines we’ll publish it on LagosPages.com.
Reviews are generally published on LagosPages.com within 24 hours during the working week and within 48 hours if you post a review over the weekend.
Q. Why hasn’t my review shown yet?
If you’ve just hit submit – your review will be weaving its way through our moderation system. If there is something we’d like you to correct or clarify in your review, it may be waiting for you to make some changes and be resubmitted. Please check your email (or login and check your reviews portal) as we might have some feedback for you.